You know we are in a difficult economy when people are stealing toilet paper from public bathrooms:
Do you ever read something and say, “I wish I had come up with that?” This is really good, and SO true.
Note that I did not say amazing new innovation!
Earlier this week when we were having bedtime devotions with the children, we mentioned one of Jesus’s followers, the apostle Peter. Our four-year-old son piped up: “Like Peter Tchaikovsky!”
There are times when you just can’t help but bust out laughing. This was one of those times. When I came up for air I looked over at my wife and asked, “Where did THAT come from?”
“He learned about Peter Tchaikovsky on Starfall.”
Starfall is an online educational tool for younger children. Chalk one up for Starfall.
In case you haven’t seen the overtime ending of the Florida – NC State game last night…
20 random, some very strange, things to do in the year 2010, many of which you probably didn’t do in 2009:
1. Watch the movie 2010: The Year We Make Contact
2. Write your U.S. Senator and express an opinion on something important to you.
3. Walk up to a total stranger and say, “I am the very model of a modern Major-General.”
4. Go on a 3-day fast from the computer (including anyone else’s; i.e. no cheating).
5. Eat mor chikin.
6. Find a 80s song that you liked; dance and lip sync to it in front of your children.
7. Establish a new family eating tradition (example – breakfast for supper every Sunday night).
8. Read a book about a subject of which you currently know almost nothing.
So, I know many of my church members have seen my office at work. But few have had the privelege of stepping into the bathroom off of our master bedroom. I took a pic to let you know what it looked like because I know that many of you are just dying to know. Behold! The master bath: