1. Read the Bible more than in any previous year.
2. Pray for your pastor at least once a week.
3. Buy yourself a high-end Bible after perusing J. Mark Bertrand’s outstanding website: http://www.bibledesignblog.com.
4. Pray with your spouse more.
5. Find more time to read your Bible by watching less television and/or spending less time on Facebook.
6. Think of someone who had a great spiritual influence on your life and either call them or write them to let them know how much they impacted you.
7. Memorize a chapter from the Bible.
8. Invite more people to go to your church.
9. Ask your pastor to recommend a great commentary for the chapter of the Bible you are memorizing.
10. Make it a habit to ask waiters/waitresses how you can pray for them: “We’re going to say the blessing before we eat…is there anything we can pray for you about?”
What are some of your ideas for making this year count for the Lord?