1. Read the Bible more than in any previous year.
2. Pray for your pastor at least once a week.
3. Buy yourself a high-end Bible after perusing J. Mark Bertrand’s outstanding website: http://www.bibledesignblog.com.
20 random, some very strange, things to do in the year 2010, many of which you probably didn’t do in 2009:
1. Watch the movie 2010: The Year We Make Contact
2. Write your U.S. Senator and express an opinion on something important to you.
3. Walk up to a total stranger and say, “I am the very model of a modern Major-General.”
4. Go on a 3-day fast from the computer (including anyone else’s; i.e. no cheating).
5. Eat mor chikin.
6. Find a 80s song that you liked; dance and lip sync to it in front of your children.
7. Establish a new family eating tradition (example – breakfast for supper every Sunday night).
8. Read a book about a subject of which you currently know almost nothing.